Dr. Indumathi Christopher specializes in family practice and geriatrics. She graduated medical school from Madurai Kamaraj University in India, and completed her family practice residency & geriatric fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Board Certified in Family Practice
- Board Certified in Geriatrics
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Florida Academy of Family Physicians (FAFP)
- North Okaloosa Medical Center (NOMC)
- Twin Cities Hospital (TCH)
Dana Odom is a local Crestview resident. She graduated from Crestview High School and went on to receive her degree from the University of Cincinnati in 2016 with a specialization in Family Practice. Her previous experience includes working as a cardiac nurse for multiple local hospitals, travel nursing duties. Dana has been working with Christopher MD for over 5 years.
-American Academy of Nurse Practitioners